Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of this website is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the website.
By accessing or using the website or service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the website or service.
The term "Run Riot Studio Limited", "Foundation Run" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. "Foundation Run" is a trading name of "Run Riot Studio Limited".
The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for information only and is subject to change without notice.
- We do not provide any guarantee as to the accuracy or suitability of the information provided for any particular purpose. Information may contain inaccuracies or errors which we exclude liability for to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We sometimes use third party content authors; as such any content provided on this website may be the opinion of the author and not the opinion or view of Foundation Run.
- Your use of any information on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- We own the intellectual property rights for some material on the website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. You must not republish material from the website, or sell, rent or sub-license material from the website or reproduce, duplicate or copy material from the website. Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- We may also include links to other websites. We do not we endorse or have any responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Foundation Run's prior written consent.
Athlete Dashboard and Coaching Usage:
- Foundation Run provides recommended training schedules, strength/fitness recommendations and nutritional recommendations. This and any other advice, text or images we provide is not intended to replace the advice of your health professional.
- All members must keep their health professional updated with progress, physical fitness and any injuries or niggles, and to consult a health professional before embarking on a training plan. We do not guarantee results or injury prevention.
- Should you have any healthcare queries, please contact your health professional.
- We reserve the right, at any time, to modify the site or services, and in continuing to use the site or services, you are deemed to have agreed to such modification.
- You must be 13 years or older to create an account.
- Use is limited to personal, non-commercial use only.
Loading Calculator Tool Usage
- By using this tool, you authorise to grant us, Foundation Run, access to your activity data stored by Strava. This includes, but is not limited to, some basic personal information (email address, name etc), along with detailed information on your activities within your Strava account. We use this information to present results, and contact you about them and what we can offer.
- The results and data presented are for information purposes only, based on a few general assumptions and not for diagnosis.
- Usage is limited to once per user / Strava account and limited to personal, non-commercial use only.
- We reserve the right to deny users access to this service.
- You can subsequently remove the Strava connection either by emailing us or from within your Strava account.
Payments, Refunds and Cancellation:
- All prices and payments are in New Zealand Dollars (NZD), inclusive of GST.
- Each training period is billed in advance, automatically at the start of each period and is non-refundable.
- All plans are automatically renewed and rebilled as per your renewal period, unless it is cancelled before the renewal date.
- Payment may be processed at the time you submit valid payment details.
- If you add your payment details during a free trial, payment will be processed at that time, however will count towards the period after your free trial is complete so you can still enjoy the free period.
- If you add your payment details to renew your membership whilst you still have an active membership, payment will be processed at that time, however will count towards the period after your current membership expires.
- If you refer a friend who subsequently signs up for a paid programme, we will give you both a week free. Your free week will be added on to your current membership upon successful payment by your friend. You must have an active and valid membership at the time.
- There is no minimum membership period; you can cancel any further billing at any time, either contacting us via your Dashboard, or by emailing [email protected]. Any paid services prior to your cancellation will not be refunded.
- We reserve the right to disable and cancel your account without limitation and without notice upon any actual or suspected breach of these Terms and Conditions, applicable law or other conduct we deem to be inappropriate or detrimental to the site, us or our other users. In this circumstance, no refund of paid services will be given.
- Your account may be terminated and all information deleted at any time if you do not have an active paid subscription.
Pausing your account
- If you wish to pause your account (for example for a holiday), we have a Holiday Mode feature, which allows you to not follow a schedule. When in holiday mode, you still have access to the dashboard and its tools, including the activity sync and loading calculations, and we still monitor your training load to ensure safe training. Your membership payments are not paused.
- If you become injured, we will discuss the best way forward following a consultation with a Foundation Clinic physiotherapist. If it's deemed the best course of action, we will pause your account, including payments, until we recommend a return to running and/or strength and conditioning.